Intelligence Transfer Centre –ITC cordially invites you to our 7th Annual Environmental Crimes Conference which would be taking place on the 28th & 29th August 2018 at the Burgers Park Hotel, Pretoria.
Key Aspects that will be discussed:
- Case Study: Critical analysis of the community heallth aspects within the Environmental Impact Assessment process.
- Transistioning into a Green Economy to respond to current and future critical development challenges.
- Putting measures in place for environmental participation in communities.
- Looking at Eskom's approach to managing environmental compliance and the key lessons learnt.
- Using pollution prevention tools to reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
For the rest of the brochure and an overview on the other key strategies that will be discussed follow the link below or contact Ashika
Date: 28 August 2018 to 29 August 2018
Venue: Burgers Park Hotel
ContactInfo: Ashika 031 566 3041 | firstname.lastname@example.org