You will understand ISO 22000 food safety within the context of assessment and learn to plan, conduct and report on your own internal audit. As a qualified ISO 22000 auditor you can confidently measure performance, recommend corrective action and help to achieve continual improvements.
Who should attend?
- Food safety managers and advisors
- Those responsible for improving food safety managements systems
- Those who want to maintain ISO 22000 compliance
What will I learn?
- Understand ISO 22000 food management in the context of an audit
- Understand food safety legislation and regulatory requirements
- Plan, conduct and report on an ISO 22000 internal audit
- Identify non conformities and recommend corrective action
Click here for more info
Date: 01 August 2018 to 31 December 2018 City: Cape Town
Venue: Evertsdal Guesthouse