Course objectives: General Regulations related to registration, audit timing and compliance rules; Interpretation of the Complaince Criteria and Annexes; Risk Assessments
Understanding the Requirements
- Farmers and producers of fruit & vegetables
- People new to the standard. Anyone currently responsible for and managing a farm’s GLOBALGAP system, Farmers, Farm Managers, System Administrators
- Overview of the GLOBALG.A.P. Regulations.
- How to interpret the Standard’s Compliance Criteria.
- Using the GLOBALG.A.P. supporting documentation to help develop and implement Good Agricultural Practices.
Date: 16 October 2018 to 17 October 2018 City: Nelspruit
Ilze Bosman Tel: 021 880 2024 |