Food Fraud and Food Defence is a serious issue, and has been highlighted as part of the additional requirements of FSSC 22000.
There is an increased focus on ensuring food supply and food safety are resilient to fraud and adulteration, by certification bodies such as BRC, FSSC and food retailers. It is inevitable that food businesses will need to implement some form of TACCP & VACCP systems.
The course will focus on the differences and help provide delegates will tools to assess and implement a system.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be familiar with:
- An understanding of food fraud and food defence
- Practical insights to assist with detection and prevention of fraud and food defence
Understanding the terms and differences between VACCP, TACCP & HACCP
Requirements of FSSC 22000
- Tools to conduct a VACCP and TACCP Study
- Practical Application
Who Should Attend
- Management team
- Technical staff
- Implementation staff
Entry Level Requirements
- A broad knowledge of the food industry and understanding of the global food supply chain.
- A comprehensive understanding of your organisation, processes and products.
- To ensure that the course is valuable to your company, delegates must be comfortable communicating in English & need suitable reading and writing skills.
- A certificate of attendance will be issued once the course has been successfully completed.
Duration & Language
Duration: One day
Langauge: Presented in English
For a quote, or to enrol, click here: https://www.merieuxnutrisciences.com/za/content/training-request
Date: 01 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 Lulanie Swanepoel email@example.com