If our industry is to get a grip on the challenge and the risks presented by listeria, we need to work together!
We've been privileged to share our knowledge locally at the Bidfood andthe CGCSA events this week, and also in Kenya at AFMASS last week.
And just as the industry experts (from around the world) have given so freely of their expertise and insight, we'd like to provide you with access to their presentations
and videos from our recent listeria workshops in JHB and Cape Town.
So what did the experts have to say...
- Listeria from the patient’s perspective - Bill Marler
- Seek and Destroy - Prof. Martin Wiedmann
- CFA on the importance of hygiene zones - Kaarin Goodburn
- How to effectively audit listeria programmes - Rolf Uys
- You are a consumer too - Wendy Knowler
- Preventing Listeria in processed meats - Joseph Yates
- And more...