What are the questions which are important for food facilities in the current water crisis in some parts of our country:
- How does a company implementater saving measures?
- Is the government involved in this process?
- How do you get your team on board with water saving measures?
- What are the challenges and the risks?
- How have you managed the food safety risks associated with using less water?
- Have there been cost savings?
- Any advice you would give other manufacturers in hind sight
Find out how this company has successfully implemented water saving measures....
Download Water Saving Measures Libstar Interview.mp4
Food Focus chatted to the City of Cape Town about the impact of the drought on the food industry in the Western Cape, as Day Zero looms around the corner.